2021 U.S. Transportation Construction Market Forecast Report (without Webinar Recording & Slides)
Economics & Research
To purchase this market forecast with a recording of the 2021 Market Forecast Webinar with ARTBA’s Dr. Alison Black and Dean Franks and corresponding slideshow presentation, please click here.
One of the biggest question marks is how COVID-19-related declines in transportation user fee revenues will impact 2021 construction market growth at the national and state levels. Other key questions relate to the prospects for early passage of a Biden administration infrastructure package and the status of the next multi-year highway/public transit investment bill.
- National market forecast;
- Impacts of COVID-19 on state transportation revenues & 2021 budgets;
- Modal forecast: highway, bridge, airport runway, transit, freight, rail, and ports/waterway markets;
- 2020 election results: market impacts of over 300 state and local transportation ballot initiatives;
- State and local transportation funding trends; and
- New Congress: infrastructure investment package & multi-year highway/transit bill.
A PDF of the report will be available to download upon purchase.