Welcome to ARTBA Connect!
In this fully comprehensive site, members can access resources, view and pay invoices, update profiles, manage events, and more. If you need help navigating the site, or have other membership questions, please contact Krystal Taylor.
The American Road and Transportation Builders (ARTBA) brings together all facets of the transportation construction industry to responsibly advocate for infrastructure investment and policy that meet the nation’s need for safe and efficient travel. Market development and protection is ARTBA’s core advocacy mission.
Our mission is augmented by a diverse set of programs befitting a full-service trade association that gives its members a global competitive edge. This includes:
- Advocating for expanded investments in all modes of transportation to meet 21st century infrastructure challenges;
- Framing the debate on federal transportation policy;
- Delivering market-focused government relations, legal, regulatory, economic, and safety results;
- Providing timely and targeted information, continuing education resources, and professional development; and
- Engaging with our outstanding volunteer leaders to bring their creative and innovative ideas to the national transportation policy arena.