Contractors' Perspectives on P3s
Contractors are critical to any public-private partnership (P3) involving development or improvement of transportation assets. As the P3 market continues to evolve, so does the perspective of the contracting community. All ARTBA members are invited to join this lively discussion as three contractors share their diverse views of the current P3 market, lessons learned, and ideas for improvement. They will explore these questions:
- Why are some contractors more open to P3s than others, and why have some left the market?
- How could the P3 model change to attract more participation from the contracting community?
- What is the role of local contractors and suppliers, as well as DBEs and SBEs?
- Which projects are a better fit for P3s, such as roads, bridges, transit, airports and others?
- How about new markets like electric vehicle charging infrastructure?
- What is the contractor’s role in a collaborative procurement model?
- What is the impact of current market challenges like inflation and workforce?
Register today! Space is limited!