Back to ARTBA Store
TIAC 2020 General Election and Ballot Measures Webinar
On Demand Webinars
This webinar was broadcast on November 5, 2020.
Join ARTBA’s top political and economic staff to discuss outcomes of the 2020 election, including state ballot measures.
- Ray Beeman, principal and co-leader at Washington Council Ernst & Young and former House Ways & Means Committee staff;
- Pat Bousliman, government affairs consultant with Subject Matter and former Senate Finance Committee staff;
- Joey Dean, executive vice president at AGC Arkansas;
- Dr. Alison Premo Black, ARTBA senior vice president and chief economist; and
- Dean Franks, ARTBA senior vice president of congressional relations.
- Moderated by: Carolyn Kramer, director, TIAC